#1 November 5th, 2014 10:19 AM

viva

hovering selfie-snapping robot!

http://lightbox.time.com/2014/11/03/sel … ne-camera/

This looks amazing! God, imagine the ISM folios you could make...

#2 November 5th, 2014 11:01 AM

polaroid

Re: hovering selfie-snapping robot!

Haha!!:);) omfg this is absolute genius!!!! It's good to see the desire for limitless selfie-tech advancement pushing the bounds of modern scientific discovery, progress & innovation!!;) I saw some cool-looking skater kid in town today using the now omni-present selfie-stick to grab some action shots mid air but this selfie drone makes the selfie-stick look so last year & it shows how the cutting edge of technology moves relentlessly forward leaving today's big thing behind in a cloud of dust;) Feck should offer a prize for the first drone-shot ISM shoot...I agree that the imagination runs wild thinking about all the gorgeous folios that thing could make!!!:):)

Ben xx

Find your truth. Face your truth. Speak your truth. Be your truth.

#3 November 7th, 2014 03:56 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: hovering selfie-snapping robot!

That is really cool. I wonder if we could teach it aspects of composition and what to focus on. Would it always put what it thought was the subject in the middle? Maybe you could set it to take a variety of long and close up shots. It would be cool if in the future you could just set your drone camera to hover around a picnic, wedding or naked person and after a set time it would come back and give you the photos. Maybe eventually it would become as good as a human photographer... Maybe...

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer