#1 June 17th, 2014 04:57 PM

Laney
Administrator

World Naked Bike Ride

People around the world stripped off for the annual World Naked Bike Ride over the weekend. As stated on their website, the event is to expose "the unique dangers faced by cyclists and pedestrians as well as the negative consequences we all face due to dependence on oil, and other forms of non-renewable energy".

Have you ever joined in or witnessed a naked bike ride? Do you have any photos of your own? I always seem to miss it when it's in my city since I think it's held earlier in the year here... but maybe I'll go next year. It looks like fun!

Here are some photos from the event in LA: (source)

9819497.0.jpg

9819509.0.jpg

9819471.0.jpg

9819504.0.jpg

9819518.0.jpg

Read more:
http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/
http://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment … he_wo.html
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WorldNa … e&src=tyah

Last edited by Laney (June 17th, 2014 04:59 PM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#2 June 17th, 2014 05:58 PM

Traci

Re: World Naked Bike Ride

I want to join in! Was that here too? Let's make our own! Or naked come to work day? I would do it! Riding a bike naked sounds a bit uncomfortable. Maybe naked push scooter day is better?

#3 June 18th, 2014 10:30 AM

Laney
Administrator

Hehe, it's funny to imagine you explaining ISM to newbies while totally naked. I guess it would give them a good idea of what to do in their shoot!

You're right that riding a bike naked would be a bit uncomfortable, I hadn't thought about that before. But I'd join in with you next year! I think it will be held in March while it's still warm.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#4 June 18th, 2014 09:45 PM

Elsa_H

Count me in on the next naked bike ride too (well, almost naked, I would like to wear some knickers please). And PLEASE do a naked Feck day, it would be hilarious. Or maybe you could rally the whole Feck team together to do the naked bike ride, everyone can wear matching body paint.

#5 June 19th, 2014 10:41 AM

Laney
Administrator

Man, it would be so hard to get any work done if we were all naked! I would hang out at the front with Traci and Strawberry and we would play with each other's nipples all day... then we could all have a booty dancing competition... in my fantasy world...

If anyone's curious as to what it looks like when I'm naked at work, you can see in xo_devochka, hotseat_1, hotseat_2.

Maybe we could see if any contributors want to come with us on the ride, and make it into an ISM advertising thing, or a mass ISM shoot/video. Or of course just enjoy it for what it is!

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#6 June 24th, 2014 10:41 PM

Elsa_H

I just pictured all of that and it was brilliant! Make sure you let me know when it happens and I will pop in to say hi and get my boobs out. I haven't perfected the art of booty dancing, but I will happily judge it **SPOILER ALERT** you all win smile smile

I think some of the other contributors would be up for it! It would also be a really nice chance for everyone to get to know each other outside of the computer screen smile

#7 June 25th, 2014 05:22 PM

Laney
Administrator

It would be really nice to invite contributors over for a party (you're at the top of the list hehe). We had a contributor cocktail party last year and it was pretty wild. It began with everybody in a circle about to introduce themselves, when Shanna suggested that as we say our names we should flash our boobs to the group! It broke the ice straight away and I got to see so many boobs. Then I danced to Die Antwoord with Mew and Ava_Adore and kissed Georgiana! I'll ask Richard if we can do it again.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#8 June 26th, 2014 07:25 PM

artemesia

Gosh, I really enjoyed my naked bike ride, I had photos somewhere but I lost them when my computer died sad

I was super disappointed I didn't make it into any newspapers but only semi nude people did I guess because of public decency laws.. Lol.. Seriously, I was very disappointed...

#9 June 27th, 2014 02:36 PM

Elsa_H

Yes!! I can only imagine how outrageous a contributor party would be. There would be so many different, interesting personalities to get to know. And boobs! Everywhere! Pleeaase, Richard, can you do another?!

Artemesia, I am also disappointed you lost the photos sad I would have loved to see them. Is riding a bike naked as uncomfortable as I think it would be?

#10 July 2nd, 2014 01:23 PM

kohen

I would love to do this!

"Art can never exist without naked beauty being displayed."-William Blake

Newest folio!
http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … ?g=quicken

#11 July 8th, 2014 10:47 AM

Laney
Administrator

For some more public nudity - it's summer in NYC so The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society is back in full swing! Joining them is up there on my wish list with the naked bike ride. It looks amazingly fun.

There are so many photos on their blog, check it out here: http://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpress.com/

img_5556.jpg?w=460&h=714

img_5646.jpg?w=460&h=306

img_5252.jpg?w=460&h=531

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer