#26 September 8th, 2005 12:17 AM

liandra_dahl

Re: ANOTHER question for Shannon or Head

wantingscott wrote:

more to the point, i think in Australia, public nudity is accepted to a level that it isn't in the US. in the US, we've perverted ourselves by overstimulating while at the same time repressing our basic instincts.

just my opinion.
Scott

I quite like your opinions.

But I think you're wrong about public nudity. It probably just as censured/ censored here as it is there (US)...unfortunately. Not anough peope bothering to object in either country.

#27 September 8th, 2005 12:17 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

more to the point, i think in Australia, public nudity is accepted to a level that it isn't in the US. in the US, we've perverted ourselves by overstimulating while at the same time repressing our basic instincts.

just my opinion.
Scott

Not sure about the "basic instincts Scott but the natural instincts, like feeling comfortable in your birthday suit, are certainly missing. We have a similar problem in the UK where being naked is done to shock, or for financial gain but not for the simple pleasure of it.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#28 September 10th, 2005 11:43 AM

Pvidal

liandra_dahl wrote:

I quite like your opinions.

But I think you're wrong about public nudity. It probably just as censured/ censored here as it is there (US)...unfortunately. Not anough peope bothering to object in either country.

Australia isn't QUITE as bad as the US, Liandra.  Women can go topless on any beach in Australia, and my partner and I have swum and sunbathed nude for years on dozens of non-nude public beaches - including Bondi, Byron Bay, and Noosa - admittedly outside the flagged areas, but without anyone getting upset and calling the police.  And even if they had, I doubt the police would care.  Janet Jackson's TV nipple flash would barely raise an eyebrow in Oz!

#29 September 17th, 2005 04:06 AM

jayhammer

Hi shannon yesterday I saw the first installment of the Bling bling hotel girl video and today it is gone?? what happened?

#30 September 17th, 2005 11:48 AM

Head

jayhammer wrote:

Hi shannon yesterday I saw the first installment of the Bling bling hotel girl video and today it is gone?? what happened?

That was my fault.  Be patient, it will return on schedule.

#31 September 20th, 2005 12:21 AM

jayhammer

Just wondering who writes the introductions to the folios I find them very interesting and fun to read do you write them Sahnnon or does Head? it feels more like a mans writing most of the time, or do both of you write them??

#32 September 20th, 2005 11:13 AM

Head

jayhammer wrote:

Just wondering who writes the introductions to the folios I find them very interesting and fun to read do you write them Sahnnon or does Head? it feels more like a mans writing most of the time, or do both of you write them??

I write the video blurbs but the rest are written by resident genius 'fi', with occasional guest appearances by other remarkable ISM office intellects.

#33 September 20th, 2005 01:07 PM

fi
Administrator

Why thankyou, Jayhammer.  It's so nice to hear someone loves our work.  I'll be sure to pass it on to our special guest writers too, and hand out gold stars accordingly.

jayhammer wrote:

it feels more like a mans writing most of the time

Last I checked I only had one type of chromosome, maybe I should stop channeling Hemingway for my writing exercises.

#34 September 21st, 2005 06:12 AM

jayhammer

[QUOTE=fi]Why thankyou, Jayhammer.  It's so nice to hear someone loves our work.  I'll be sure to pass it on to our special guest writers too, and hand out gold stars accordingly.

Yea I used to just look at the pictures, but after I read some of the intros I realzied that they were informative and funny at the same time, keep up the good work!

One more thing I guess it is really hard to tell if a person who is writing something is a man or a woman especially if they both have an eye for beautiful naked women showing off their artistic ability!!  Thanks Fi

Board footer