#1 September 2nd, 2005 08:57 AM

SCSIgirl

ANOTHER question for Shannon or Head

Does today's contribution make Madeline the #1 prolific artist?  Does anyone else have as many folios in the library (7)?

In trying to get my own files together,  I find there are 2 Mirandas,  not to mention Mirandah.  There are also 2 Angelinas.  Are there any other duplicate names and can we start referring to them as A, B, C, or some other variable?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 September 2nd, 2005 12:29 PM

shannon
Administrator

Re: ANOTHER question for Shannon or Head

SCSIgirl wrote:

Does today's contribution make Madeline the #1 prolific artist?  Does anyone else have as many folios in the library (7)?

In trying to get my own files together,  I find there are 2 Mirandas,  not to mention Mirandah.  There are also 2 Angelinas.  Are there any other duplicate names and can we start referring to them as A, B, C, or some other variable?

Ok i did a quick audit and I think dandy has the most submissions online at 12..  8 of which are videos including the serialised stash safe ones.  mia has 10 shoots, but that includes her 8 part pregnancy series.    Cle also has 10 - 4 of which are videos and she has another one coming up very soon.

Naomi(9), strawberry(8) and liandra_dahl(8) are also fairly prolific.

#3 September 2nd, 2005 12:30 PM

Head

SCSIgirl wrote:

I think it's probably Cle, including her duets.  We have given her (and a few other girls) an open invitation to just keep bringing them in. 

Some girls use their real names and if they conflict with existing artists we should be putting digits at the end but obviously we've been slack.

#4 September 2nd, 2005 05:22 PM

centrevom

SCSIgirl wrote:

There are three Nadias!

#5 September 2nd, 2005 05:26 PM

shannon
Administrator

centrevom wrote:

There are three Nadias!

please refrain from pointing out my incompetence. 

Actually i think these are all quite old shoots, so hopefully we are a bit more on top of things these days.  (?)  maybe not.

#6 September 2nd, 2005 05:35 PM

shannon
Administrator

centrevom wrote:

There are three Nadias!

maybe it's just the same girl in 3 different disguises. 

check for fake moustaches - they are a dead giveaway.

#7 September 2nd, 2005 11:35 PM

wantingscott

shannon wrote:

please refrain from pointing out my incompetence. BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!!

says shannon (shannon delivers sharp blow to offenders head, then returns quickly to ready position)

#8 September 3rd, 2005 05:29 AM

jayhammer

Shannon can you give the break down of membership to ISM by country?

#9 September 3rd, 2005 11:47 AM

centrevom

shannon wrote:

please refrain from pointing out my incompetence. 

Actually i think these are all quite old shoots, so hopefully we are a bit more on top of things these days.  (?)  maybe not.

Sorry, no intent to criticise - just answering a question of fact.  Yes, they are mostly old shoots.

#10 September 3rd, 2005 05:29 PM

Head

jayhammer wrote:

Shannon can you give the break down of membership to ISM by country?

Top 13 by percentage based on subs received in the past 120 days:

United States 61.53
United Kingdom 8.66
Germany 7.85
Canada 4.18
France 2.26
Australia 2.13
Sweden 1.61
Belgium 1.33
Netherlands 1.25
United States Outlying Islands 1.18
Norway 1.15
Switzerland 1.05
Japan 0.85

#11 September 3rd, 2005 08:27 PM

cle

Wow, the USA loves us Aussies huh????? tongue Oh dear, I didn't realise there was so much of me on the site, actually that's a lie, yes I did, lol sick of me yet? wink

#12 September 3rd, 2005 10:21 PM

vadek28

shannon wrote:

Ok i did a quick audit and I think dandy has the most submissions online at 12..  8 of which are videos including the serialised stash safe ones.  mia has 10 shoots, but that includes her 8 part pregnancy series.    Cle also has 10 - 4 of which are videos and she has another one coming up very soon.

After reading this I decided to check the Mia shoots (I won't go into my reasons) - but of the 10 that are up there I'm only allowed to view one.  Just shows how elitist ISM can be.  I get the impression that unless you're on the top membership level you're very restricted in the content that's available to you.

Prime (standard) members have access to 2/3 of the content.  You're manipulating the data here - as has been pointed out below, 8 of Mia's shoots are chapters of the same story.

#13 September 5th, 2005 07:21 AM

jayhammer

It appears most of the folios are from other countries than the US but the majority of the members are from the US, interesting? More artisic minded people that like fine art living in the US? Nah  or just more guys in the USA who love looking at naked women in all their natural glory! Yep

#14 September 5th, 2005 07:23 AM

jayhammer

cle wrote:

Wow, the USA loves us Aussies huh????? tongue Oh dear, I didn't realise there was so much of me on the site, actually that's a lie, yes I did, lol sick of me yet? wink

Not even close, I don't think I could ever get sick of you!! your the bomb!

#15 September 5th, 2005 10:25 AM

shannon
Administrator

centrevom wrote:

Sorry, no intent to criticise - just answering a question of fact.  Yes, they are mostly old shoots.

I was just kidding centrevom.  please feel free to point out any and all errors and glitches to me

#16 September 5th, 2005 10:34 AM

shannon
Administrator

vadek28 wrote:

After reading this I decided to check the Mia shoots (I won't go into my reasons) - but of the 10 that are up there I'm only allowed to view one.  Just shows how elitist ISM can be.  I get the impression that unless you're on the top membership level you're very restricted in the content that's available to you.

Prime (standard) members have access to 2/3 of the content.  You're manipulating the data here - as has been pointed out below, 8 of Mia's shoots are chapters of the same story.

I think elitist would be the wrong word.  ISM prime sponsorship is all about the daily folio and there is a huge archive of folios to get through.  Extra sponsorship is where you can see the additional content submitted by artists, and not every artist submits more than one shoot.  So for every cle there are a whole bunch of other artists who haven't shot millions of folios.

#17 September 5th, 2005 12:38 PM

jayhammer

Shannon could you tell me the time difference from ISM headquaters to the maountain time zone in the US?

#18 September 5th, 2005 02:04 PM

shannon
Administrator

jayhammer wrote:

Shannon could you tell me the time difference from ISM headquaters to the maountain time zone in the US?

erm.. I think we are at MDT + 16

#19 September 5th, 2005 07:40 PM

vadek28

Shannon

The apparent last sentence in my earlier post ("Prime (standard) members have access to 2/3 of the content. ....") was not in fact posted by me.  I don't know where it came from, but it's not my comment.  How could that happen?

It confused me when I noticed this text in your quoted reply as I never said it in the first place.

#20 September 5th, 2005 11:40 PM

tj_jeeper

cle wrote:

Cle, we will never get tied of seeing you!  I can't wait until they release your new series tomorrow.  I'm sure it will be great.

#21 September 5th, 2005 11:46 PM

tj_jeeper

Head wrote:

Top 13 by percentage based on subs received in the past 120 days:

United States 61.53
United Kingdom 8.66
Germany 7.85
Canada 4.18
France 2.26
Australia 2.13
Sweden 1.61
Belgium 1.33
Netherlands 1.25
United States Outlying Islands 1.18
Norway 1.15
Switzerland 1.05
Japan 0.85

Interesting...  I would have expected a little more balance. 

Head, is there a break down by submitters also?

#22 September 6th, 2005 03:53 AM

Belgareth

tj_jeeper wrote:

Interesting...  I would have expected a little more balance. 

Head, is there a break down by submitters also?

Even more interesting when you compare the percentages to the populations of each country.

In approx. millions of people, the USA has 295, the UK has 60, Germany has 83, France has 60, Canada has 33, the Netherlands has 16 and Australia has 20.

So as far a per capita ratios are concerned, the Netherlands are, by far, the highest, rapidly followed by Australia, Canada, Belgium in no particular order and the US of A are way behind almost everyone else.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#23 September 6th, 2005 04:20 AM

jayhammer

Belgareth wrote:

Even more interesting when you compare the percentages to the populations of each country.

In approx. millions of people, the USA has 295, the UK has 60, Germany has 83, France has 60, Canada has 33, the Netherlands has 16 and Australia has 20.

So as far a per capita ratios are concerned, the Netherlands are, by far, the highest, rapidly followed by Australia, Canada, Belgium in no particular order and the US of A are way behind almost everyone else.

Good point Belgareth, you are always so sensible.

#24 September 6th, 2005 08:08 AM

SCSIgirl

jayhammer wrote:

Bear in mind that the servers are in Calif,  so, roll time is based on PDT  (soo to be PST).

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#25 September 7th, 2005 02:10 AM

wantingscott

jayhammer wrote:

It appears most of the folios are from other countries than the US but the majority of the members are from the US, interesting? More artisic minded people that like fine art living in the US? Nah  or just more guys in the USA who love looking at naked women in all their natural glory! Yep

more to the point, i think in Australia, public nudity is accepted to a level that it isn't in the US. in the US, we've perverted ourselves by overstimulating while at the same time repressing our basic instincts.

just my opinion.
Scott

Board footer