#26 August 23rd, 2005 08:53 AM

Belgareth

Re: ISM fantasy

SCSIgirl wrote:

OK.  Are you saying that if L knocks you down, stands over you with a cleated foot planted in the grass on either side of your head, and demands:  "are you SURE you hate soccer"?,  you won't capitulate?  ;-}

If L stood over me in that fashion wearing aforementioned kit I would see it as a threat rather than a promise and capitulation would not be forthcoming. It may seem strange to some but the concept of role play in a sexual context has always been a turn-off. Give me a girl in an evening dress, a pair of jeans, a bikini, or even their birthday suit any day.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#27 August 23rd, 2005 08:58 AM

wantingscott

Bel,
i just purchased for my wife a Nassau County surplus police shirt, as pajamas. i don't know about role play, but there's something about a woman in uniform. do you agree?

Scott

btw- i have a feeling the soccergirlfantasy has alot to do with liking the image of strong women on the field. athleticism usually does translate to strength in other areas of life. i think.

#28 August 23rd, 2005 01:21 PM

SCSIgirl

wantingscott wrote:

i for one would capitulate all over the place (making a HUGE MESS) if Liandra came running at me (naked) in cleats, muddy & sweaty & panting out of breath and-

excuse me, i'll be right bac

Rotflmao!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#29 August 24th, 2005 08:39 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

If rain was gold dusk and you got caught in a downpour, Liandra would still shine through.

Is that an eloquent way of saying you would like to give me a 'golden shower'?

#30 August 25th, 2005 02:33 AM

wantingscott

remember on another thread i admitted my golden-shower fantasy that i use to get the flow going when i'm in a hurry to piss? the golden-haired tan beauty that i used to lunch and tan with?

oh!!! why are some platonic friendships so fleeting???   and why does my heart ache SO MUCH sometimes for those women i've known and lost that were my buddies and my pals???  the ones that transcended beauty, the tomboys, the ones that were prettier than any actress, and yet i had no sexual yearnings for???

Tom Robbins, how do you make platonic love stay?

#31 August 25th, 2005 03:07 AM

zille

liandra_dahl wrote:

Hahaha!  You naughty creature!  big_smile

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#32 August 25th, 2005 03:23 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Is my eloquence so bad? I know watersports are big in Oz but they're usually at the beach. A golden Shower is not something which I had on my agenda but I couldn't manage to give you anything on my agenda from 11,000 miles away anyway, let alone that.

#33 August 25th, 2005 05:21 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

Is my eloquence so bad? I know watersports are big in Oz but they're usually at the beach. A golden Shower is not something which I had on my agenda but I couldn't manage to give you anything on my agenda from 11,000 miles away anyway, let alone that.

B, never doubt that your eloquence is irreproachable. I never believed you had any aspirations to shower me in that fashion, I was just feeling playful.

#34 August 26th, 2005 03:03 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

B, never doubt that your eloquence is irreproachable. I never believed you had any aspirations to shower me in that fashion, I was just feeling playful.

Ooops - I goofed! It must all the work and no play that I'm suffering at the moment ;-)

Board footer