#26 June 4th, 2005 07:35 AM

zimbonies

Re: Curious

wantingscott wrote:

wink

in my teen years, we would refer to that beautiful whiteness as "the sauce", and i would crave to get my tongue up-in-there... that meant she was really turned on...

Agreed --
If MrPic knew anything about women, then he would know that this is purely natural...there is nothing wrong with today's artist IMO and it is probably one of the sexiest bodily fluids a female can give off.

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#27 June 4th, 2005 10:59 AM

theconia2

Once again Mr.PicMe has proven that he has no bedside manner.  God, he is offensive.

#28 June 4th, 2005 11:10 AM

alaskavoice

theconia2 wrote:

Once again Mr.PicMe has proven that he has no bedside manner.  God, he is offensive.

This guy fancies himself as some sort of deep thinker.  Unfortunately when he plumbs the depths he can only come up with mean spirited and demeaning observations.  How sad.

#29 June 5th, 2005 03:07 AM

SCSIgirl

MrPicMe wrote:

I, for one, don't find todays "Artist"sexy. Unshaven with an ass 5x more hairy than mine and what looks like a sour cream discharge I wouldn't describe as anything close to sexy. However, there are those of you out there that will ogle over this set all day...(if you must)

That "sour cream discharge" is incredibly sweet.  Sometimes you have to associate what something does to you to understand it's beauty.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#30 June 5th, 2005 03:13 AM

SCSIgirl

liz wrote:

On behalf of all the brave women putting themselves out there, trying to express something, create art, have some fun, whatever, I just have to say I am horrifically appalled and offended by your words.  How dare you?  As I've mentioned before, it seems that the relative anonymity of the internet makes some people feel they have free range to spew cruelty and insults that they would never dare say to a woman's face.  If you don't think she's sexy, fine, but you have no right to use this forum as a space to publicly insult and hurt people.  It takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there like the women on this site do, especially those women who do not conform to the western ideal of skinny skinny blonde shaven beauty that is increasingly pervasive.  Please, choose your words more carefully in the future and remember that these are real, living, breathing, thinking *feeling* people who, regardless of your opinion of them, have every right to feel safe and accepted in the world of ISM.

It's OK, Liz.  To each their own.  Some think oysters are disgusting,  others love them.  As one guy I work with says "I don't eat no puddy".  Boy,  if he only knew what he's missing.  While some may find her "too natural",  I'd buy her a week in Maui just to watch her smile.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#31 June 5th, 2005 03:31 AM

milestones

On behalf of all the 'men' 'round these parts I'd just like to apologise for MrPicMe's earlier comments. As many have pointed out, a simple 'not my thing' would've sufficed. This is an adult, civilised and mature forum...not a 'lad's mag' filled with unsexy, airbrushed, plastic impossibles.
I guess it's a positive thing that comments like his are the exception as everyone else seems able to keep their comments out of the school yard. Mr Head, censor that member please!

Television, drug of the nation, breeding ignorance and bleeding radiation.

#32 June 5th, 2005 09:07 AM

voyeur2

MrPicMe wrote:

I, for one, don't find todays "Artist"sexy. Unshaven with an ass 5x more hairy than mine and what looks like a sour cream discharge I wouldn't describe as anything close to sexy. However, there are those of you out there that will ogle over this set all day...(if you must)

You for one.  Seems you are alone in this one.  In a single statement you insult the brave women who reveal their 'secret selves' to the public for critical judgement, but you also insult any man who does not share your view of what makes a sexy woman.  Hmmm.  Not much respect fot that tiny mind with that narrow point of view, that shallow a feeling for others.
The real pity is that you have a lifetime membership.  I hope you learn better manners and become more humane in your lifetime.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#33 June 5th, 2005 10:24 PM

markus_av

Newbie to the forums here....  just a word or two: 

Everyone has thier own tastes, likes and dislikes. If i were paging through a coffee table art book, i would skim through till something caught my eye. I have the same tendency here tongue  I believe that every girl that posts her pics on this site has something to offer...there are admirers of just about everything imaginable. That creamy discharge previously referred to happens to be something that I think most men appreciate, or desire. [I am one of those men wink ]
   OK...more than a couple words...

I say, "Live and let Flow"

Markus

#34 June 5th, 2005 10:41 PM

markus_av

as to the original question:

Sexy could be a state of mind, a sideways glance, a shoulder brushed, the way a girl plays with her hair, low rise jeans, lingerie [I'm a sucker for lingerie] , a smile, a certain look in a girl's eyes that says "Hi there, big boy smile "   I thought it was sexy when a girl flicked my ear in church on her way past me. To quote a different thread...I got so hard, i couldn't close my eyes.

Regards,
Markus

#35 June 6th, 2005 02:21 AM

SCSIgirl

markus_av wrote:

as to the original question:

Sexy could be a state of mind, a sideways glance, a shoulder brushed, the way a girl plays with her hair, low rise jeans, lingerie [I'm a sucker for lingerie] , a smile, a certain look in a girl's eyes that says "Hi there, big boy smile "   I thought it was sexy when a girl flicked my ear in church on her way past me. To quote a different thread...I got so hard, i couldn't close my eyes.

Regards,
Markus

Is that what "getting an earfull" means???  :-}

#36 June 6th, 2005 11:14 AM

wantingscott

SCSIgirl wrote:

It's OK, Liz.  To each their own.  Some think oysters are disgusting,  others love them.  As one guy I work with says "I don't eat no puddy".  Boy,  if he only knew what he's missing..

some days, that's all me and my friends talk about at work/lunch. how much we love "going down" on our wives/grilfriends.  for example, the creative director, his wife asked him "what do you want to do for your birthday?" he says "babee, i wanna go downtown and eat out."

no seriously, the guys that are uptight about giving girls oral, around here we think they're either lying or never tried it...   even two gay friends of mine have said that was something they loved about being with a woman...

god, i mean, if i can be proud of one thing, it's that i give really good "girlie head".

-wscott

#37 June 6th, 2005 12:31 PM

liz

wantingscott wrote:

no seriously, the guys that are uptight about giving girls oral, around here we think they're either lying or never tried it... 
god, i mean, if i can be proud of one thing, it's that i give really good "girlie head".

-wscott

A man after me own heart...

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#38 June 6th, 2005 02:45 PM

SCSIgirl

wantingscott wrote:

some days, that's all me and my friends talk about at work/lunch. how much we love "going down" on our wives/grilfriends.  for example, the creative director, his wife asked him "what do you want to do for your birthday?" he says "babee, i wanna go downtown and eat out."

no seriously, the guys that are uptight about giving girls oral, around here we think they're either lying or never tried it...   even two gay friends of mine have said that was something they loved about being with a woman...

-wscott

In high school we used to practice by trying to lick out the bottoms of those pudding cups:  no spoons allowed. 

Now I just pump up the tongue implant......

#39 June 6th, 2005 10:54 PM

wantingscott

i read in Esquire a while back that if you trace out the alphabet in capitals, then in lowercase w/ your tongue on your girls labia and clit, not only is it good tongue excercize, but she will get off in a really strong way...  i tried it several times, and just recently my wife almost suffocated me when she took me by the back of my head and STUFFED my face up in there during her intense orgasm... smile

#40 June 7th, 2005 04:15 AM

voyeur2

wantingscott wrote:

i read in Esquire a while back that if you trace out the alphabet in capitals, then in lowercase w/ your tongue on your girls labia and clit, not only is it good tongue excercize, but she will get off in a really strong way...  i tried it several times, and just recently my wife almost suffocated me when she took me by the back of my head and STUFFED my face up in there during her intense orgasm... smile

Ya gotta try the French method WScott.  Spell the words to "O pres de ma blonde, q'il fait bon fait bon . . ..  Then when she is aroused enough - hum it in to the 'microphone' and get ready for a serious muff dive.  OOOOga OOOOga, Dive Dive Dive, going down, going down, full right rudder!

#41 June 7th, 2005 05:53 AM

wantingscott

oui, tres bien... le dive du muff, c'est universale, non!?!

(and that is the extent of my French ability...)

#42 June 7th, 2005 06:09 AM

liandra_dahl

voyeur2 wrote:

Ya gotta try the French method WScott.  Spell the words to "O pres de ma blonde, q'il fait bon fait bon . . ..  Then when she is aroused enough - hum it in to the 'microphone' and get ready for a serious muff dive.  OOOOga OOOOga, Dive Dive Dive, going down, going down, full right rudder!

I have to say if this is the result of MrPicMe's rather crass, crude and generally repugnant comment then it was well worth it. Not only am I going to try this, I am going to have it tried on me.

#43 June 7th, 2005 06:40 AM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

I have to say if this is the result of MrPicMe's rather crass, crude and generally repugnant comment then it was well worth it. Not only am I going to try this, I am going to have it tried on me.

Let me recommend it in Italianio,  it's soooo much smooooother than those crass French.

And we have better nude statues, too.

#44 June 7th, 2005 12:17 PM

liandra_dahl

SCSIgirl wrote:

Let me recommend it in Italianio,  it's soooo much smooooother than those crass French.

And we have better nude statues, too.

On the nude statues I completely agree, on the italiano or francais "girlie", as wanting Scott calls it, I'll get back to you with my verdict.

ciao

#45 June 7th, 2005 12:56 PM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

On the nude statues I completely agree, on the italiano or francais "girlie", as wanting Scott calls it, I'll get back to you with my verdict.

ciao

Be sure to take pictures  ;-}

#46 June 21st, 2005 07:05 AM

voyeur2

Soooo - 'ow did ze ting go, eh?  Zut alors.  Or as we say also "Bon appetite?"

#47 June 22nd, 2005 09:36 PM

liandra_dahl

voyeur2 wrote:

Soooo - 'ow did ze ting go, eh?  Zut alors.  Or as we say also "Bon appetite?"

oui, c'est tres bien une "fille francais"

(Sorry I haven't done french since high school!)

#48 June 22nd, 2005 09:39 PM

liandra_dahl

Pictures to follow SCSIgirl, watch this space ...

Board footer