#1 March 25th, 2005 12:56 PM

uberkaiser

I'd like people's opinions..

Hello everybody,

I just joined today, and I must say, this is a spectacular site. In fact, I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all. There are so many girls!

I'd love it if you more experienced users could give me some indications on your favorite folios.  (I'm partial to girls with exhibitionist tendencies, like Dandy) 

So far, I only have the standard sponsorship.  Maybe I'll upgrade it if it seems like a good idea. 

Cheers, and thank you.

#2 March 25th, 2005 04:52 PM

verity

Re: I'd like people's opinions..

Well, obviously I think you should check me out!  But look at "princess" too, she's really gorgeous, and I'm not just saying that cos she's my best friend and soulmate!

#3 March 25th, 2005 08:28 PM

liandra_dahl

Suki Jane  is great she only has one folio but is rocks. It's called 'Glamorama'. Isobel; 'Sea' is another great set. Anything by Cle is good and that alone will make you upgrade your membership level. Theda is another, Millielou; 'cherry red', Mazzy; 'ladders', I love meena as well, though I wouldn't necessarily call her an exhibitionist. wait there's more um... mella; 'hyperotica', anything by juls, ebby, charity are favourite girls, most recently bubby; 'enchanted' and mandarin; 'fruitful'. I also agree that Verity and princess alone are worth the membership fee. Oh and you've got to check out mademoiselle. There's so many I know I've missed heaps that are so worth trawling through them all to find. If you've got the time on your hands that is...

#4 March 25th, 2005 08:52 PM

Head

liandra_dahl wrote:

Suki Jane  is great she only has one folio but is rocks. It's called 'Glamorama'. Isobel; 'Sea' is another great set. Anything by Cle is good and that alone will make you upgrade your membership level. Theda is another, Millielou; 'cherry red', Mazzy; 'ladders', I love meena as well, though I wouldn't necessarily call her an exhibitionist. wait there's more um... mella; 'hyperotica', anything by juls, ebby, charity are favourite girls, most recently bubby; 'enchanted' and mandarin; 'fruitful'. I also agree that Verity and princess alone are worth the membership fee. Oh and you've got to check out mademoiselle. There's so many I know I've missed heaps that are so worth trawling through them all to find. If you've got the time on your hands that is...

You have great taste...but I'm here to point out that Suki has 2 folios and a video, and I think another Reload in the can.

#5 March 27th, 2005 04:02 PM

liandra_dahl

liandra_dahl wrote:

Oh and how could I forget Spanky Jo!

#6 March 27th, 2005 05:51 PM

philos

Uberkaiser already mentioned Dandy, and she has to be the benchamark for exhibitionists: you can practically taste the adrenalin in her videos.  But I agree, Spanky Jo runs her close.

#7 March 29th, 2005 02:06 PM

uberkaiser

Thank you so much!  That was really helpful, and I must agree with Head, you do have excellent taste.

My only complaint is that you didn't include <i>your own</i> name on that list...  smile

#9 March 29th, 2005 03:25 PM

nagaloo

verity wrote:

Well, obviously I think you should check me out!  But look at "princess" too, she's really gorgeous, and I'm not just saying that cos she's my best friend and soulmate!

That was very cool shooting in a box. And I love seeing Canadian girls on the site. Makes it more real. I will have to check what provinces don't have a rep here on ISM. Maybe some people here can suggest some other cramped places you can get in and take pictures. Lets see how about in the loader bucket of my backhoe LOL. Add some water and use a kiddie pool. Loved every picture, you did a good job.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#10 March 29th, 2005 05:08 PM

Head

uberkaiser wrote:

Head,

Can you pleae tell me who these girls are?

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/graph … tour4C.jpg

That's Sam and she's just done a reload, a year later;

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/graph … tour3C.jpg

That's Dawn

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/graph … tour2B.jpg

That would be Spire

and

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/graph … tour7I.jpg

This one I'm afraid I can't recall, but I know she's in there somewhere! Two sets I believe.

Thank you very much!

#11 March 29th, 2005 10:39 PM

minoskb

she's obviously far too modest to say, but anything by liandra dahl is a guaranteed winner (aren't there a couple of videos to still to come, by the way...?!). also, cherry red is outstanding, claudia is the best photographer on the site, and india's gorgeous, though the latter makes me feel like a dirty old man at 27.

you can't go wrong on ism. every folio's an expression of a personality, and every virtually every personality has something to say, even if you find some more interesting than others. it's the only site i've subscribed to for longer than a month, and i've been here almost constantly since the beginning. trust me, i'm a lawyer!

#12 March 29th, 2005 10:40 PM

minoskb

...ah, and how could i forget dandy?! what a magnificent woman.

#13 March 30th, 2005 09:38 AM

centrevom

And how can we forget Bethany, Christine, Mia, Baby Doll and Popple.  And if you want someone really raunchy, try Pussy Galore.

#14 March 30th, 2005 12:15 PM

uberkaiser

What a great community.

It's awesome being showered with opinions such a short time after asking for them.   I wish I had the time to surf the site for hours, and actually look at every single model, but I've been pretty busy recently. 
I really appreciate everyone coming forward and helping me get to know these beautiful girls.

And girls, if you'd like to recommend yourself, please, don't be shy. 

That's what I'm here for.

#15 March 30th, 2005 06:10 PM

Belgareth

uberkaiser wrote:

What a great community.

It's awesome being showered with opinions such a short time after asking for them.   I wish I had the time to surf the site for hours, and actually look at every single model, but I've been pretty busy recently. 
I really appreciate everyone coming forward and helping me get to know these beautiful girls.

And girls, if you'd like to recommend yourself, please, don't be shy. 

That's what I'm here for.

I'm not going to praise any particular model, I think they all have a unique aspect to their folios and they are certainly not shy!
I just wanted to say that I think your nom de plume (or is that nom de keyboard) is an interesting choice. Whether I translate it as Overlord or Top Dog, it is about as far removed from your apparent character as you could get. I bid you welcome mein lieber herr.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#16 March 31st, 2005 01:51 AM

Head

uberkaiser wrote:

Hello everybody,

I just joined today, and I must say, this is a spectacular site. In fact, I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all. There are so many girls!

I'd love it if you more experienced users could give me some indications on your favorite folios.  (I'm partial to girls with exhibitionist tendencies, like Dandy) 

So far, I only have the standard sponsorship.  Maybe I'll upgrade it if it seems like a good idea. 

Cheers, and thank you.

My personal faves in this area would be Lillian, who did a great outdoor shoot, and Cle for her set in the rowboat, but especially her set in the rock pools by the sea.  Oh and her snow sets as well!

#17 March 31st, 2005 02:54 AM

wantingscott

i have a fave pic above all the rest on this site. it's Allanah's plane_spot_094.jpg

#18 March 31st, 2005 11:41 AM

Head

wantingscott wrote:

i have a fave pic above all the rest on this site. it's Allanah's plane_spot_094.jpg

I nearly mentioned that shoot too!  Allannah emailed us yesterday, she's doing the Inca Trail in Peru.

#19 April 1st, 2005 01:14 AM

wantingscott

wow. so much opportunity for a GREAT shoot on an Incan Temple in the jungle. one can only hope Allanah brought a digicam with her...

#20 April 2nd, 2005 07:29 AM

uberkaiser

Belgareth wrote:

I'm not going to praise any particular model, I think they all have a unique aspect to their folios and they are certainly not shy!
I just wanted to say that I think your nom de plume (or is that nom de keyboard) is an interesting choice. Whether I translate it as Overlord or Top Dog, it is about as far removed from your apparent character as you could get. I bid you welcome mein lieber herr.

Hehe, that's kind of an ongoing joke I have going with myself...

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I finally broke down and upgraded my membership, for the exact reason you mentioned.  Each folio is unique, each girl has got something interesting and refreshing to offer.  It was really starting to bother me when I would see a gorgeous face in the thumbnail section, only to receive a screen full of little blue boxes when I tried clicking on it.

Needless to say, I spent waaaay too much time perusing my newfound freedom yesterday...
I think I'm gonna give the site a break for a few days, just to regain a fresh perspective. 
Well, so maybe not a few days, but definitely no more today.

Ok, ok, maybe just a <i>little</i>...

#21 April 5th, 2005 06:48 AM

Belgareth

uberkaiser wrote:

Hehe, that's kind of an ongoing joke I have going with myself...

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I finally broke down and upgraded my membership, for the exact reason you mentioned.  Each folio is unique, each girl has got something interesting and refreshing to offer.  It was really starting to bother me when I would see a gorgeous face in the thumbnail section, only to receive a screen full of little blue boxes when I tried clicking on it.

Needless to say, I spent waaaay too much time perusing my newfound freedom yesterday...
I think I'm gonna give the site a break for a few days, just to regain a fresh perspective. 
Well, so maybe not a few days, but definitely no more today.

Ok, ok, maybe just a <i>little</i>...

Addictive isn't it! Pleased to hear that you've upgraded and lost your little blue boxes. I guess you've now got a lot of pink, well more like flesh coloured ones, and maybe a few rather blue ones still smile

#22 April 5th, 2005 06:22 PM

uberkaiser

Nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse!

#23 April 7th, 2005 03:21 AM

Belgareth

uberkaiser wrote:

Nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse!

Yup, that too

#24 April 8th, 2005 09:57 PM

liandra_dahl

uberkaiser wrote:

Hello everybody,

Cheers, and thank you.

If you're still checking this thread, Emeline's folio sunbake might be up your street as well.

#25 April 9th, 2005 05:32 PM

uberkaiser

liandra_dahl wrote:

If you're still checking this thread, Emeline's folio sunbake might be up your street as well.

Good call, thanks

Board footer