#26 March 24th, 2005 07:18 PM

liandra_dahl

Re: Now tell me...

EgonArbus wrote:

This is absolutely spot on for me.  Liandra, you must be loving all this attention, which is surely what you're craving most by fetishizing yourself with nude pics on the web!

I thought I'd take a look at the forum hoping the people behind the images might be a little more interesting, but my search has been in vain.  I don't believe anything you've said about your boyfriend has any grounding in truth, or even if he exists.

Liandra, you are beautiful. Take the photos and shut up. Please? You're encouraging the morons (who of course all wish you'd dump the boyfriend)!

I bet you really enjoyed writing that didn't you? Well that's what it's all about. Thanks for the feed back, oh and by the way the boyfriend was real, but I have dumped him, so everybodies happy. Li xx

#27 March 24th, 2005 08:42 PM

EgonArbus

just curious, why is your first post a vitriolic one?

wscott[/QUOTE]

This is all vitriolic!  Here we have someone who has objectified herself for our gaze, calling attention to a sexualisation that resides only in the act of looking, and we're all pretending it's commendable!  This can only have a vitriolic outcome as we are partaking of a voyeurism which constitutes woman as spectacle. Our search for fulfilment, in seeking exclusive contact with Ms Dahl, will always fall short. Liandra is a fantasy whose ultimate decipherment resides in nude pics of her! I, of course, am guilty too!  I have also fallen into the 'male fear of castration' trap!

As for rock stars and politics?  There was a young man from Ireland who sang a song about British army massacres in Northern Ireland, and he then sang his song repeatedly to British audiences in London, who rocked and boozed and sang along whilst British army and govt. continued to oppress his people!

#28 March 25th, 2005 03:17 AM

wantingscott

EgonArbus wrote:

As for rock stars and politics?  There was a young man from Ireland who sang a song about British army massacres in Northern Ireland, and he then sang his song repeatedly to British audiences in London, who rocked and boozed and sang along whilst British army and govt. continued to oppress his people!

actually, i was thinking of RATM, not U2, but same idea. but anyway, what happened to Zack de la Rocha!!??!!  my country needs that man!!!

EgonArbus, i'm confused by your reference to the "male castration trap"? what do you mean? how does Liandra bring those feelings about? also, i wonder if feelings about this site differ when 1. the viewer currently has an intimate partner or 2. the viewer does not.

Also, i'd encourage anyone to be MORE than a viewer. this forum is a great form of self expression, too. i'm just not sure what you're getting at...

wscott

#29 March 26th, 2005 12:19 AM

voyeur2

[QUOTE=from EGONARBUS says Liandra MUST be loving the attention, is fetishizing herself (whatever that means) and is telling lies about all she says.  in a free translation of his words QUOTE]

It seems to me there is quite a bit of immaturity in these statements, and a cynicism that exceeds even the ego necessary to assume the capacity to judge people based on a few photos and words.

I have spent some very enjoyable time commenting with people on a variety of topics.  I have found both wscott and liandra to be intelligent morally centred people, not to mention many other contributors to these forums.

Public behaviour should be grounded in respect for others, and caution about causing offence.

Of course some people need to be whacked over the head with a club to get their attention before speaking to them.

Wscott do you remember a time where a definition was asked for a Horses Ass in another forum?
We may have an example here.

Some morons obviously arrive here, but I resent being included in that class just for reading the forum.

Classification of lower IQs in France:

Moron - good for infantry, can follow orders but can't imagine what will happen if they do.  Rarely asks why to anything.

Idiot - does not understand orders, needs help getting dressed.

Cretin - needs help to feed self, does not need to be reminded to breathe.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#30 March 26th, 2005 12:23 AM

voyeur2

By the way

Liandra
Sorry to hear the BF did not work out.  It is tough to find the right person and you are wise to both share your concerns and act when the relationship reaches an impass on comfort levels about personal freedom and sexuality differences.

Those issues are long term disaster fuel for relationships.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#31 March 26th, 2005 12:36 AM

liandra_dahl

voyeur2 wrote:

By the way

Liandra
Sorry to hear the BF did not work out.  It is tough to find the right person and you are wise to both share your concerns and act when the relationship reaches an impass on comfort levels about personal freedom and sexuality differences.

Those issues are long term disaster fuel for relationships.

Thank you it was an amicable ending and I think it's for the best, and thank you (and everyone else) who came to my defence. It was much appreciated, though it pains me to admit this and give EgonArbus his obvious objective, I was a little wounded by his comments. I was actually totally truthfull and no one likes to be accused of not only being a boring attention seeker, but deceiptful to boot. I'll freely admit to loving attention, and I'm certainly aware that with the good you must expect the bad. So no real harm done.

Board footer