#1 June 8th, 2016 08:45 AM

Jane_F

Hit list, art prize

Hello everyone! Could you please explain what is the hit list and what is it for? Is it connected with the art prize somehow or not? Thank you!:)

#2 June 8th, 2016 10:30 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Hit list, art prize

Hi Jane, welcome to the forum! Members can vote for one primary folio per week to be put on the "hit list", indicating that that was their favorite folio for the week and that they would like a reload from the contributor.

The Art Prize is decided by Feck staff. Each month the most artistic folios are nominated, then all staff members vote for their favourite. Whoever gets the most votes wins smile.

So, the two aren't directly related.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 June 8th, 2016 02:20 PM

Jane_F

That's too bad. I thought I could win haha but anyway I guess I can make a more creative folio and try next time:)
Thanks for your answer)

#4 June 9th, 2016 02:31 AM

trevor

Jane, you are a hit with me regardless and, I'm sure with many others as well.  Thanks also for thanking those who commented on your folio.  You are very sweet.

#5 June 9th, 2016 03:37 AM

ashmedi

trevor wrote:

Jane, you are a hit with me regardless and, I'm sure with many others as well.  Thanks also for thanking those who commented on your folio.  You are very sweet.

Jane <3 and a hit with me as well...  I voted and will until I can't any more  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#6 June 9th, 2016 04:23 AM

Jane_F

I'm glad you like my folio and vote for me!:)
Thank you again for your nice words and for thanking me)

#7 June 9th, 2016 10:03 AM

Laney
Administrator

Jane_F wrote:

That's too bad. I thought I could win haha but anyway I guess I can make a more creative folio and try next time:)
Thanks for your answer)

You made an excellent folio Jane! Are you a professional photographer? Your folio will be nominated but the competition is strong this month and it will come down to popular vote. I'm sure we will see your folio on the hit list as well.

Thank you for contributing <3

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#8 June 9th, 2016 12:55 PM

Head

Jane we'd love to have anther folio from you!

#9 June 10th, 2016 12:25 AM

Jane_F

I just made another one:) hope you won't say there is a lot of repetition)

Board footer