#1 June 7th, 2016 01:49 AM

trevor

Comments section of ISM folios

On the first of June, Noemi's folio appeared, together with several comments.  On the fourth of June, Noemi thanked those who commented.  Today, I saw Naomi's thank-you note, and in turn I thanked her again.

I suspect that most people who comment on the folio page do not check the comments section of the individual folios after the initial day of the postings so the exchange may be lost.  I'm wondering if it would be possible to post the comments to the forum so that all the new comments could be seen in one place, without having to go back to the individual folios one at a time on the off chance that there are new comments posted?  In the alternative, could a link be posted in the Forum section to any new comments on folio pages?

What do other members think?  ISM Administrators/Feck Technical staff, if desireable, is this feasible?

Thank you, very much.

Trevor

#2 June 7th, 2016 10:57 AM

Head

Re: Comments section of ISM folios

This is a good suggestion, and comes at a good time as we're drafting the spec for new site code.  One of the enhancements we're planning is to email the contributor when a comment is posted, which should increase participation.

#3 June 7th, 2016 06:41 PM

trevor

Email notice is an excellent plan. Thank you, very much.  This will undoubtedly be good when the comment is for a folio from the past; perhaps even years.  Lovely.  Links from the ISM Forum will also bring them together in one place.  Wonderful Feck.

#4 June 8th, 2016 04:24 AM

mori910a

I'd like to see some way to tie in ISM and IFM, as I love them both and they're the the two sites I would least like hate to have to give up.

Last edited by mori910a (June 8th, 2016 04:26 AM)

Board footer