#1 April 12th, 2016 09:53 PM

trevor

Masturbation and the devil

Beware, gentle sex.

Where reality is the best satire:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mac … 22324a02ee.

#2 April 13th, 2016 01:17 AM

sondrine

Re: Masturbation and the devil

I can say with pride that I have been taken over by the devil whilst masturbating, and savoured the unholy pleasure they brought me.

Hilarious article, I'll share that on Facebook when I get my posting privileges back. (I was banned from posting for a few days because I'm a hazard to society... i.e. I exposed my FLESH, which clearly must "inadvertently summon a sex demon to attach itself to my peers") Sad to know such tragic people live amongst us.

On another note, the satanic bible is a very interesting read. Definitely would recommend !

#3 April 13th, 2016 07:33 AM

ashmedi

sondrine wrote:

I can say with pride that I have been taken over by the devil whilst masturbating, and savoured the unholy pleasure they brought me.

Hilarious article, I'll share that on Facebook when I get my posting privileges back. (I was banned from posting for a few days because I'm a hazard to society... i.e. I exposed my FLESH, which clearly must "inadvertently summon a sex demon to attach itself to my peers") Sad to know such tragic people live amongst us.

On another note, the satanic bible is a very interesting read. Definitely would recommend !

You were banned by FB ???  What kind of prude friends do you have there ???
If you were my FB friend,  you'd never have to be worried about me reporting you  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (April 13th, 2016 07:34 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 April 13th, 2016 06:10 PM

trevor

Well, Sondrine, as many before have noted, we will have more interesting and delightful friends in hell -- provided that the truly evil people are not there -- than in heaven.  On the other hand, if Dante is right, I should prefer to be in that region that is not the inferno, purgatory or paradise and where all those good people reside who lived before Jesus.  Mama mia, it's so much nicer being an agnostic.  Enjoy your unholy pleasures, Sondrine.

#5 April 22nd, 2016 03:42 PM

artemesia

Ohhh there's also a really fun article out there where two women tried to seduce some ghosts. It's a full moon in Scorpio so if you wanted to try something like that, tonite would be the night. Prince will be one busy ghost is my only guess xx (shit - this would actually make an awesome ism video if weren't for copyright)..

#6 May 1st, 2016 06:10 PM

trevor

Greetings, Artemesia.  So very nice to see your comments here again, ghostly that they are.

#7 May 1st, 2016 06:11 PM

trevor

Happy May Day, one and all.

Board footer