#1 April 9th, 2016 08:00 PM

trevor

Sondrine

Sondrine, you are a joy.  It is a marvel that you are able to be so exceedingly erotic yet playfully sweet and kind.  There is nothing negative or nihilistic.  You are a celebration of beauty, harmony and happy sex.  The images are also lovely and aesthetically wondrous.  Finally, I love your words and how they fit so nicely with your photography.  All is of a piece.  Your work always gives great pleasure.  Thank you so very much.

#2 April 11th, 2016 05:43 PM

sondrine

Re: Sondrine

Trevor, you flatter me as always ! I've always loved the depth in which you consume our shoots - equally paying attention to mind, body and soul. It's much appreciated <3

#3 April 12th, 2016 09:48 PM

trevor

Ah Sondrine, you are so nice.  And I appreciate you and your comments too.   I have long observed that most women are not terribly interesting until they are at least 30 years of age.  I find you however interesting beyond measure.

#4 April 13th, 2016 01:22 AM

sondrine

On the contrary, I find women - or people for that matter - to be extremely interesting at this age, because no one knows who the fuck they are yet and it's such a brilliant experiment. But I suppose you look for certain traits in certain types of people and thus find commonalities.

Thanks again for your kind words <3

#5 April 13th, 2016 06:30 PM

trevor

Of course, Sondrine, I am generalising from a relatively small number of people in my universe of experience.  Amongst the friends and acquaintances I have had, the most interesting and engaging are truly themselves, which allows them to continually experiment and question.  They don't abandon their child or adolesent selves but add to each stage, like a painter adding layers of paint to create a richness of colours on the canvas.  Younger people are more apt to be self conscious and conforming.  And let me say that harmony is not the same as conformity and further that many who think they are being admirably rebellious are merely following the crowd (or mob, as the case may be).  To be fair, most adults may indeed be like this too.  I am talking about those who interest me the most and about those who became far more interesting past the age of 30 than they were before when some of them were relatively characterless by their own admission.  Again, I think you, dear Sondrine, are an exceptional person but then perhaps in your universe of friends you are not quite so the exception.  All the same, I admire you and am delighted by your presence here at ISM.

Last edited by trevor (April 13th, 2016 11:39 PM)

#6 May 24th, 2016 11:26 AM

ashmedi

Sondrine smile

I watched your Beautiful Agony and Confession many many time today...
Your Agony was absolutely beautiful and I love your voice and found your confession to be very captivating...
Hoping there is more of them to come  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#7 June 15th, 2016 02:29 PM

sondrine

Gosh, hey ! It's been a while !

Trev: Great response. I love your analogy of the paint. I myself am a woman of many analogies, they help me make sense of the world somehow. I'd say right now I see my life as an oil painting. I'm building and building layers in some areas, but trying to strip them back in others. I'm an incomplete artwork, but the beauty of working with oil is that it takes time to dry and become a finished piece, it's versatile, malleable, transitional. So am I.

Ashmedi: I'm glad you enjoyed it ! I do believe my second agony has been posted since. It's quite surreal to hear one's voice played back, even as someone who is often told I 'love the sound of my own voice' he he. My confessions were done as an interview - I'm curious to see how they'd differ had I been alone. Perhaps I'll record another soon.

Last edited by sondrine (June 15th, 2016 02:29 PM)

#8 June 15th, 2016 07:30 PM

trevor

Ah, Sondrine, how lovely that you are back with all your light and analogies.  I believe that you will always be a work in progress... never content with merely reworking old ideas.  Thank you for the joy and kindess you bring with you and  freely spread about.

#9 June 16th, 2016 08:17 PM

trevor

I have just had a lovely time gazing at your first foiio, 03 March 2015, and it still absolutely pulls me in and gives great pleasure.  It is such a wonderful series of photographs and I thank you again.

Board footer