#1 March 25th, 2016 02:27 AM

Laurie

I just went LIVE! Here to say Hi!

I was just wondering when I would hit the site and the email came through! I'm so excited about my photos and fingers crossed am able to do another set in the future, maybe even a duet with a beautiful babe (I have a few in mind). Anyhow, I hope you like my set, it's a little silly and a little naughty!

#2 March 27th, 2016 10:49 AM

Weisswurst

Re: I just went LIVE! Here to say Hi!

Hey laurie! It's always good to see contributors on the forum. Also i loved your set! Glad to hear that you'll be shooting again too. A duet with your partner is an exciting idea.

#3 March 27th, 2016 03:56 PM

Laurie

How is everyone? Let me know if you like my set by commenting because i'd love to do another!

#4 March 27th, 2016 04:01 PM

Laurie

Weisswurst wrote:

Hey laurie! It's always good to see contributors on the forum. Also i loved your set! Glad to hear that you'll be shooting again too. A duet with your partner is an exciting idea.

Hi! I like being active on forums. i'm excited about the possibly doing a duet!

#5 March 29th, 2016 12:13 PM

ashmedi

Hello Laurie <3 My subscription lapsed, and I miss this site but have vision problems anyway... I didn't see your folio but am pretty sure I would love it if I did... I am considering renewing as I miss my daily fix...
Sometimes it is difficult to get people talking on the forums, they seem to be too shy to open up wink  and some of the more talkative members don't seem to be too active on the forums these days...
I appreciate the artists interacting with the members, and always wished they would be more open and I appreciate your desire to do so...
If I may be so bold as to suggest a few things, either of these would raise your visibility on the site and forums...
I can see that 3 people did comment on your folio... If you went to your folio and replied with a message to your admirers, you would make them feel as if their comments were appreciated... and you could include an advisory that you are on the forums and would like to talk...
And you could also make your name stand out by responding to other threads in existence...
I hope you take the suggestions in the friendly helpful manner intended smile
and don't stop trying  xoxo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#6 March 30th, 2016 03:49 PM

Laney
Administrator

Welcome to ISM Laurie! I'm Laney, longtime contributor and editor of IShotMyself folios.

I really loved the boldness of your self expression, the creativity of your posing and photography, your playful smile and the way your personality shone through in your shoot. Also, you have great taste in music. Have you seen Kathleen Hanna's documentary, The Punk Singer? I saw it last year at Girls on Film Festival. She's such a rad babe...

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#7 April 29th, 2016 12:15 PM

brethard

Laurie wrote:

I was just wondering when I would hit the site and the email came through! I'm so excited about my photos and fingers crossed am able to do another set in the future, maybe even a duet with a beautiful babe (I have a few in mind). Anyhow, I hope you like my set, it's a little silly and a little naughty!

Incredible photos--you are unbelievably sexy.

Board footer