- 403 Forbidden -
you're not supposed to be here!

Cheers,

Trevor

#2 February 2nd, 2016 01:50 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Hit list

We haven't been able to replicate the error message on other accounts. Have you tried it again since?

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 February 2nd, 2016 11:37 PM

trevor

Laney, I tried again to vote for a particular contributor and received the same error message.  So, as a test, I voted for another very lovely favourite and this time I succeeded.  It would therefore seem that the flaw is limited, perhaps to that one contributor.

#4 February 3rd, 2016 03:45 AM

ashmedi

trevor wrote:

Laney, I tried again to vote for a particular contributor and received the same error message.  So, as a test, I voted for another very lovely favourite and this time I succeeded.  It would therefore seem that the flaw is limited, perhaps to that one contributor.

Ummm... Trevor... If you would tell me who you are trying to vote for, I could try it myself and see if I fail also...
You could either enlighten me with the name or the date the folio was first available for voting...
If you don't wish to make that public, you could email me the name at   xxx.com  and if I confirm the failure I can let Laneyknow thru her IFM contact info...

Editd by author to delete email

Last edited by ashmedi (February 3rd, 2016 09:51 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 February 3rd, 2016 10:52 AM

Laney
Administrator

trevor wrote:

Please let us know which contributor this is and we'll look into it smile.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#6 February 3rd, 2016 05:45 PM

trevor

Thank you, Ashmedi; most kind of you.  I have let ISM know the person and they will try to fix the problem.

#7 February 3rd, 2016 09:49 PM

ashmedi

No problem Trev smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer