#1 January 27th, 2016 09:55 PM

Danni_D

Hi Newbie Artist Here

Im a newbie artist just popping in to introduce myself and to say hi smile my folio went live today and Im still smiling and blushing all at once, its such an exciting and amazing experience to be part of project ISM & I want to say thank you for having a site like this where a woman can express herself and not feel ashamed or embarrassed big_smile Ive had a bit of a look at some of the folios and I have to say we are a hot looking bunch of ladies smile

Again, thank you for the opportunity to be featured here xxx

#2 January 27th, 2016 11:15 PM

trevor

Re: Hi Newbie Artist Here

Welcome, dear Dani.  How wonderful to have you join in the merriment that is the ISM Forum.  In fact, I replied to your last comment on your folio urging you to contribute here but the comment didn't post---a good thing, as I see you already had the idea.  It seems the staff at Feck are really alert.

As for your post above, indeed you are among a "hot looking bunch of ladies" and I must add diverse, interesting and smart too.

I hope we'll see a lot of you here.

#3 January 28th, 2016 04:03 PM

Laney
Administrator

Welcome Danni!

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#4 January 28th, 2016 04:43 PM

Danni_D

Thank you for the welcome smile I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for the lovely and encouraging comments big_smile.

I know I've only just submitted my first folio but I have a question about resubmitting another folio, I saw on the hitlist that only artists with votes get to resubmit why is that? That sounds like a bit of a popularity contest sad and I'd really like an opportunity to do more folios, sorry if that's a bit of a forward question but I am just curious

Last edited by Danni_D (January 28th, 2016 04:48 PM)

#5 January 30th, 2016 02:49 AM

trevor

I imagine it's not easy deciding which of the many submitted folios to put up.  One question that just occured to me after reading Danni's question is might contributions to the ISM forum by the artist contributors be taken into consideration when making these decisions?  Would this perhaps increase interest in the forum and, more importantly act as an enticement to join ISM or continue membership?  As it is, there is very little activity in the forum and I rather think that interest will be increased should the artist contributors themselves engage in the discussions.

Certainly, I Robin Goodfellow (also known as Puck) have no drawing power no matter what mischief I make in this wood.  But the mortals would surely flock to the site would the discussions herein be joined by such faeries and nymphs and spirits as dance in the folios. I do recognise, of course, that increased participation would likely mean increased monitoring and perhaps there is not enough staff for this?  We don't wish the Forum to degenerate.  What do you think, Laney and Sondrine?

Last edited by trevor (January 30th, 2016 02:52 AM)

#6 February 1st, 2016 03:30 PM

Laney
Administrator

Hi Danni,

I'm really glad you enjoyed contributing to IShotMyself so much smile. Hit list votes are one factor which we take into consideration when requesting reloads. Another is how many unpublished reloads we have at the time. Unfortunately we have so many unpublished reloads that we're not accepting any more right now. We'll let you know when we put out the call for more!

Last edited by Laney (February 1st, 2016 04:14 PM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#7 February 2nd, 2016 07:48 PM

Danni_D

Thankyou so much for your reply Laney, I shall keep my eye out for it when the time comes because damn it was so much fun and would do it again in a heartbeat! smile

#8 February 3rd, 2016 07:05 PM

trevor

And, Danni, I for one will keep my eye out for your next folio because your images (as well as your forum posts) cause my heart to beat.

#9 February 3rd, 2016 08:42 PM

Danni_D

oh Trevor thats so lovely for you to say smile Im pretty proud of what Ive done, I never thought I could post nude pics of myself on a website, Ive always been quite shy tongue

#10 February 4th, 2016 01:21 AM

trevor

Taking and then posting nude pictures of oneself must surely be liberating even if one is anonymous.  We do have to restrict, supress our natural, nude self even when not in an erotic state.  I remember the first time I went swiming in the nude from a nude beach; wondrously free---and no bothersome heavy, wet bathing suit was so delightful. 

Dani, for our sakes, I'm glad you dropped your shyness and your clothes.  (Your husband is a lucky lucky man.)  Keep up the postings.  You add life to this forum, which sometimes is rather lacking in participation.  What's nice too is when participants get off topic and talk about a myriad of things like their vegetable gardens and long walks in the country---well sometimes there is nude gardening included with the discussion of biodynamic agriculture.

#11 February 4th, 2016 08:30 PM

Danni_D

Im quite the chatter box once you get to know me tongue I can be very quiet but once I get started you cant shut me up big_smile and thank you again for the compliments, Im blushing yet again

#12 February 6th, 2016 02:21 AM

trevor

Chatter and blushing both become you.

#13 February 6th, 2016 08:06 PM

Danni_D

thats sweet to say, thank you smile

Board footer