#1 January 31st, 2015 07:57 PM

trevor

topless in the snow

https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpress.com/

All is not hopeless in the northern hemisphere this time of year.  The Outdoor Coed Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society in NYC  almost makes me want to move back to NYC--but not quite.  I'm surprised though that no photos were posted of a topless snow woman.  I have a beautiful one I photographed many years ago in Vienna.

#2 February 2nd, 2015 09:23 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: topless in the snow

I love these guys! I posted about them on the IFM forum a little while ago. Thanks for posting them here!

They're very brave to get out in that temperature, you can see their nipples are cutting glass! It reminds me of 'frosty' and the 'snowchix' series by Strawberry and Cle, and 'whitemagic' by Chica. The topless dinner photos are very sweet as well.

I wanted to organise one of these with Elsa, Traci, Viva and everyone but I realised I don't have anywhere to host it... Would still love to do it though.

Last edited by Laney (February 2nd, 2015 09:27 AM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 February 3rd, 2015 12:40 AM

trevor

Oh dear Devochka, every city should have such a society but I think the possibilities are quite limited to a few countries in this age.  It certainly wouldn't be possible in Italy.  Two countries where I've lived and where it would be possible are Denmark and the Netherlands, as women there (at least in Copenhagen and Amsterdam) frequently sunbath in public parks without their tops.  France on the beach would be easy but I don't know about public parks.  In any event, good luck with your efforts and keep us posted.  Meanwhile, we will continue to enjoy and appreciate the website of  The Outdoor Coed Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society in NYC.

#4 February 3rd, 2015 09:52 AM

Laney
Administrator

Oooh I didn't know that about The Netherlands! I'd heard that most people there dress quite modestly, maybe because of the weather. I think topless sunbathing is legal on beaches in Australia and there are lots of nude beaches. I've seen women sunnbathing topless in an inner city park by my house - I once even saw a businessman lying  on the grass in nothing but tighty whities with his suit next to him, taking in some sun on his lunch break.

It should be possible to hold the Society somewhere secluded in Melbourne, like someone's backyard or the bush somewhere.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#5 February 6th, 2015 03:32 PM

Elsa_H

I LOVE THOSE GIRLS SO MUCH!! We can actually do this at my house, I just need to organise myself smile I have lots of other great lady friends that would love to do it too. We could each bring a plate of food and some beers and ciders to drink in the sun and maybe I can get a paddling pool to splash in! I've been unusually busy lately, I just got back from Rainbow Serpent festival last week and am going away again at the end of the month and then possibly going to - - {{{MARDI GRAS}}} - -  at the start of March, so maybe we can do it when I get back! How has everyone's summer/winter been? Tell me your stories smile

#6 February 6th, 2015 04:51 PM

Laney
Administrator

YES YES YES! March would be awesome. I'll make something yummy and bring cider. So looking forward to it!

How was Rainbow? I've always wanted to go. I had tickets last year but ended up selling them at the last minute.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#7 February 6th, 2015 10:55 PM

trevor

Elsa and Devochka, you make me want to move to Australia.  I like to think that your society will be like the one in New York in allowing a few men to join.   Because, alas, there is no possibility of my moving from Europe, you may safely say that I would be admitted to your circle without worrying I might actually be able to do so. I can only imagine what a wonderful time I'd have; all of you certainly will.  Please do at least keep us apprised of your events so those who are not able to attend might enjoy them vicariously.  Perhaps you should also let the New Yorkers know what you are up to while they are freezing in the northern hemisphere.

Board footer