#1 January 15th, 2015 12:09 AM

trevor

Nature and nurture

I'm positively beguiled by the number of lovely (and very sexy) contributors who both love nature (naturists and naturalists alike) and good, healthful, delicious, seasonal and locally produced food.  Today's contributor, Aiken, adds music and silk.  Isn't she herself delicious?  Thank you, good  people at Feck.  You should know that yours is the only website to which I've ever been a paid subscriber.  I embrace you all with love and appreciation.

#2 January 15th, 2015 09:02 AM

viva

Re: Nature and nurture

Thanks Trevor. You've consistently been such a great commenter and poster around here since you signed up, and that means a lot to us. Every contributor who reads your kind and admiring comments must feel so loved and appreciated, and that just makes me so happy too!!

#3 January 15th, 2015 09:16 AM

trevor

Viva, you are too kind.  Life has no real meaning or joy absent the giving and receiving--it sustains one like breathing in and out.  I would be quite frustrated at not being able in some way to thank the contributors.  And now I must thank you for responding so warmly to my post.  As I am about ready to go to bed, you have made my day.

#4 January 15th, 2015 09:43 AM

viva

<3!!

Board footer