#1 December 15th, 2014 11:21 PM

ashmedi

Hey Vive or Admins re: Ellen_P

I have tried twice to post comments to today's young lady and when I click Post, it appears to have worked as the page refreshes... but when Iscroll down to see the comment, there is nothing visible and I don'tknow where they are going...

When you get to checking this out and correcting the bug, Please feel free to delete either one or both my comments, if both, I will just re-enter a new one... Please and Thanks smile

btw... I was, and stullam, logged in...
It appears that it may only be Ellen that I can't as I just made a comment on an older folio by Amelia_T with no problem...

Last edited by ashmedi (December 16th, 2014 03:49 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 16th, 2014 08:56 AM

viva

Re: Hey Vive or Admins re: Ellen_P

All fixed now!

#3 December 16th, 2014 10:45 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

All fixed now!

Thanks Viva <3  and thanks for deleting my duplicated comment(s)  wink

Curiosity question...
Why doesn't ISM have a form for tech problems to keep posts like mine off the main forum like the 2 sister sites?
I have wondered that for a long time smile

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 December 16th, 2014 12:34 PM

Laney
Administrator

I guess there isn't really enough activity on the ISM forum most of the time to warrant multiple boards. It would be handy if we had an 'email' button next to our posts so you could email us with tech issues.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#5 December 16th, 2014 01:06 PM

ashmedi

Yes, that would work... Or maybe just 1 general email that any admin cold open and read... That would maintain the site's complete privacy policy...

Board footer