#1 January 20th, 2014 04:10 PM

Kevhem25

Why?

So I just rejoined this site and I have a question.  Isn't the point of this site to admire and the girls and their artistic works and creativity of their pics and videos?  Seems in so many of the vids that I see lately that the artist is overshadowed by the music blaring in the vids.  So many of the videos had music playing so loudly that you can't even hear a word the artist has to say.  Turn down the music so we can actually hear what you have to say.  Better yet lose the music altogether so we can actually focus on why we are actually here and that is you the artist in the pics and videos.  Just my opinion and my two cents on the subject.

#2 January 21st, 2014 02:45 AM

ashmedi

Re: Why?

Music is sometimes added by the artist as they have the option of submitting a final version that needs no editing.... And if it is edited by ISM, music would be added per the artists request... Either way, your complaint, or observation, is with the artist and not the site...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 January 25th, 2014 01:56 PM

Head

Re: Why?

Actually Ashmedi the majority of the music is added by our editors.  Kev can you give us an example?  Usually the music is faded right down when there's speech.

Board footer