#1 January 1st, 2014 02:01 PM

pinno1956

ISM Vimeo channel

hi everyone, happy new year to you all.

regarding the ISM Vimeo channel, i took a look at it this arvo and noticed only 3 videos were uploaded, and i kind of thought there may be a lot more than this, so my question is, is this intentional to only have a limited number of videos uploaded at any given time.

i also have a video download tool in my firefox browser that allows me to download videos from youtube and vimeo, and when i downloaded the 3 videos you currently have in your channel, i was surprised to find they are 1280x720 mp4 files, and are at a reasonable bitrate that makes them better quality than downloading the files from the ISM website either in mpg or mov format, which only downloads at a smaller resoluion, and a lower bitrate.

as i have mentioned in one of my other posts elsewhere in the forum, i am a videographer (shoot weddings) and i like my videos in 720p mp4 for watching on our HD tv's, so i hope you guys will be adding more videos to your Vimeo channel so i can grab them at 720p res to watch on tv.

i also understand that many of the videos shot by your models would be filmed using a HD camera of some sort, so when you guys receive them, they would be processed/edited in HD format and vimeo will re-encode them to 720p mp4 using their own converter, just as Vimeo and Youtube do it when i upload my videos to my channels.

cheers

Board footer